I've been having constant WLAN disconnects on my Windows 11 laptop for the past two weeks. The connection drops every few minutes, and when it's working, it feels really slow (like pages taking ages to load). I already tried a few things from the standard list:
I’m not getting any specific error code, just the connection icon showing the globe with the little disconnect cross every now and then. Event Viewer shows a warning under
with ID 10002 – "The network interface 'Wi-Fi' has begun resetting." That seems to be the culprit.
Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix? I’m wondering if switching to a static DNS or cleaning the TCP/IP stack would help, or if this is a known driver bug. Any advice would be great.
- Updated the wireless adapter driver (Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201) via Device Manager
- Restarted my router several times
- Ran the Windows 11 "Network troubleshooter" – it said "No issues found"
- Turned off "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the adapter's power management settings
- Forgot the network and reconnected
I’m not getting any specific error code, just the connection icon showing the globe with the little disconnect cross every now and then. Event Viewer shows a warning under
Code:
WLAN-AutoConfig
Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix? I’m wondering if switching to a static DNS or cleaning the TCP/IP stack would help, or if this is a known driver bug. Any advice would be great.